Click below to see what I found on the beach today…..
- sponges, jellyfish, as per usual
- couple random blocks of wood
- 3 cigarette butts, 1 cigarette holder
- 1 pink ball — a little bigger than a Skittle
- 1 sand….. creature? It was bucket-shaped, with shells stuck in it. I think the intention was there for a sand snowman, but the creativity and persistence was a bit lacking.
- 1 pelican who caught at least 2 fish in a span of about 5 minutes while I was watching. Okay, so this was from the Boardwalk, but it was after I walked on the beach and it’s beachy so it counts!
- several sea urchins, dead
- 1 claw? tooth? I think it was a crab claw but didn’t recognize where it would have been on a crab body. I took a picture of it, it will be posted soon.
- 1 candy wrapper