Here we go again, your daily list:
- sandcastles, conical-shaped structures, fortresses, one with two barrier walls, communities haha, you name it.
- 1 papa seagull. Seriously, the dude was massive. It was like he was the Godfather of the Seagulls. I took a picture of him.
- a few orange peels, including one that was being snacked upon by another seagull.
- 1 abandoned gray shovel, category: too small to build anything of worth, apparently.
- several fisherpeoples. 2 kids fishing — one with a rod, the other with a net — who had a bucket with about 5 or 6 little fishies swimming around. Those were the same ones I was walking in the water with yesterday, searching for shells.
- 1 dime. From 2003. Looked from 1903. I actually thought it was a penny at first.
- 1 oddly out-of-place glass “stone” people put in vases to decorate them. Has an iridescent quality to it. (Side note: it took me a while to figure out the real word I was meaning there; I had effervescent in my mind, but realized that wasn’t what I meant, so I had to do a search for words ending in “escent”, and finally found it. Haha, the joys of the internet — in the old days, that would’ve driven me nuts for as long as it took me to actually remember the word!)
- 2 (at least) parasailers
- lots of people!!
- 1 beautiful sun