Yesterday, I walked for so long, I’m not sure I remember most of what I saw.
The beaches this year are devoid of a lot of exciting things, because the weather has been so nice….. no storms to jostle up the waters. In spite of this fact, here is yesterday’s daily list as I can recall:
- 1 absolutely perfectly gorgeous shell. You can even hear the ocean in it 😉 Quite possibly the best I’ve ever found, certainly the best of its kind that I’ve ever found.
- several castles, villas, and shacks made of sand. One appeared to be a village of bucket-shaped houses.
- fishing line….. mostly just clear
- LOTS of fishies!! Range: small fishies (about 4-5 inches), smaller fishies (1-2 inches), to tiny fishies!! (less than a centimetre!)
- several short pieces of thick rope — most of them black — some with knots tied in them
- many pieces of orange rind!
- many butterfly shell creatures, digging themselves back into the sand
- many conch shells, but in older condition
- many many people!!
- 1 gorgeous sun (which burns!!)