Today, it was cooler. Around 14-16 degrees Celsius, for my friends up north. But it was alright, because I went for a run, which was good. After, I walked on the beach just a little bit, and acquired today’s list:
- 1 runner
- 1 straw, multi-bent. Seriously, who’s drinking out of straws so much?
- Several large ummmmm, not sure what they’re called. A-ha! Pen shells. Thanks to http://www.seashells.org/seashells/bivalveseashells.htm for that quick answer! Anyway, a couple were still closed, so I tossed them back in the water.
- 1 very pretty True Tulip, I believe. Still alive, so thrown back. http://www.seashells.org/seashells/gastropodseashells.htm
- 1 orange plastic thing in the shape of a shell!
- 1 scrumpled up (yes I made that word) piece of paper….. message in a bottle, sans bottle?
- 2 sand fleas (not hanging out)
- 1 mom (mine)
- 1 blue lighter (either today or yesterday, not sure!)
- sponges? Well, it was a short walk, so I shouldn’t be surprised this list isn’t that long. More tomorrow!