Well, today we arrived at our destination in Florida.
In keeping with my idea from last year, I’ll be letting you all in on the more notable things I find when walking on the beach. The purpose of this is clear: to give me a hobby and something to do after dark, as I’m staying with my parents in a relatively quiet area of retiree refuge of Florida (haha). Also, for those who may not have been to the ocean before, I hope it provides a channel through which you can vicariously live. Plus, some things are just plain awesomely wacky. To begin!
- 1 black plastic fork
- 1 ex-crab sans shell
- 1 large plastic blue thing (I have no idea, though judging by the colour, I would venture to say it was part of a kid’s toy?)
- 1 pretty shell
- 1 would-be pretty shell, conch, a bit broken on the wall of it
- a couple still-alive shell creatures (thrown back in the water of course)
- several dark brown sponges
- 1 skinny skimmer bird?
- 1 sprig of very picturesque purple coral
- 1 beautiful sun
- many happy beach-goers 🙂