Today while I was on the beach I saw:
- 2 small crabs (dead)
- 2 small horseshoe crabs (dead)
- 1 sand flea
- 1 leaf/petal? of purple bougainvillea
- 2 fake roses planted upright in the sand on the edge of the dunes
- 1 new kind of skimmer (bird)
- 2 regular kinds of seagulls (normal, and the ones with the orange beaks and mohawks)
- Maddy! (resident heron)
- flock? group? of pelicans in flight
- 1 boy attempting to bodysurf (waves <1 foot high)
- several sunburned beachwalkers
- several fishermen
- 1 egret?/ibis? with decent-sized fish in beak (looked like a sunfish) just hangin out, I guess waiting till he got hungry!
- several jellyfish, pretty large ones (orange, clear, pink)
- 1 chunk avocado?!
- lots of seaweed!
- 1 gorgeous sun